Product Description & Reviews
Back in the old days, any pepper that was pretty hot was called a Cayenne pepper after the region in South America that was known for its export of these hot peppers. Every spice rack should have this! Cayenne is a large, red, hot pepper that is dried and ground to a bright red powder and added to cooking for its spice and intense heat. It is used to finish a traditional Hollandaise sauce and in hot crab dishes. It is a staple ingredient in dry spice rubs for meats such as spareribs and adds heat to barbecue sauce.
Features & Highlights
- 1 x 1 lb resealable bag (454 g)
- 100% pure Cayenne chili Peppers, dried then ground to a powder. Scoville Heat Units: 25,000 - 32,000
- Turn up the heat! Pure Cayenne is about 8 times hotter than typical chili powders (which are blends)
- Widely believed to be the healthiest spice in the world. Good source of Vitamin A, B-6, C, and Iron
- Adds color, flavor and heat to meat marinades, curries, BBQ sauces, bean dishes, spice rubs
|Package Weight:||1.01 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.91 x 2.56 x 2.56 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Nutraceutical Sciences Institute (NSI)
mpn: NSI7013203, ean: 0844197013203,