Product Description & Reviews
Desert Rose or Adenium obesum is a famous house plant in temperate regions. Uncountable hybrids have been developed and has been famous because of its colorful flowers. Can be grown in a pot and is commonly used for bonsai plant. An easy growing house plant that adds a colorful design to your house and garden.BLACK FIRE DESERT ROSE - Desert Rose is a plant that produces abundant of trumpet-shaped flowers in different shades. It can be in pink, rose, white and yellow. Can be grown indoor or outdoor. A Beauty Plant that will definitely add a touch to your garden extracting a lively vibrant color. Flowers are estimated to grow up to 2-3 inches in diameter and can be single, double, or even triple..
Features & Highlights
- BLACK FIRE DESERT ROSE - Desert Rose is a plant that produces abundant of trumpet-shaped flowers in different shades. It can be in pink, rose, white and yellow. Can be grown indoor or outdoor. A Beauty Plant that will definitely add a touch to your garden extracting a lively vibrant color. Flowers are estimated to grow up to 2-3 inches in diameter and can be single, double, or even triple.
- GROWING DESERT ROSE PLANT - a tough flowering plant that doesn't require much attention. One of those easy growing plant. Place your Desert Rose Plant in a place where it can catch full sunlight. Water when the soil is already dry but reduce watering when winter season arrives, keep hydrated enough for it to live. Keep your plant in at least 50F at all times, is it ideal to plant your Desert Rose in a pot for you to be able to move it as an indoor plant in winter season.
- TAKING CARE OF DESERT ROSE - Desert Rose Plants attracts several pests. These includes mealybug. If you see this insects you can destroy and remove each of them by just simply touching them with a cotton swap dipped in rubbing alcohol. There are also insects that not that visible but creates a web like covering on leaves and buds. If you think that your Desert Plant is having a mild problem with these insects what you can do is use a strong jet of water to remove the pests.
- PRUNING - In order to maintain your Desert Rose, pruning will be needed. You can start by cutting off those cold-damaged portions of your plant in late winter or in spring time once you notice new growth has emerged. Pruning before expected flowering of the plant encourages resulting in abundant flower blossom.
- 9GreenBox - Black Fire Desert Rose that you will be receiving in your purchase is a 5-7'' inch live plant. Ships with bare roots. Proudly HomeGrown by 9GreenBox
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.