Product Description & Reviews
Our Alaska Smokehouse Natural Smoked Salmon is characterized by a light pink color, fine texture and mild flavor. After being delivered to our smokehouse in Alaska within days of being caught, only the best salmon are selected for smoking. Once they are selected, the salmon are hand-filleted and soaked in a traditional Native American brine to then be hot smoked over alder wood fires. It goes through the smoke process to carry the brine throughout the entire salmon, making it one of the best tasting smoked salmon products on the market today. Finally, each fillet is inspected before it is sealed in a gold foil pouch, known as a retort, locking in the salmon’s freshness and rich flavor. The retort is then packed in our award-winning gift box for further protection. All the while no preservatives, coloring, oils, or artificial ingredients are ever added to these Kosher-certified Natural Smoked Salmon fillets. Our Natural Smoked Salmon fillets are great for entertaining! Serve them as appetizers with crackers or use them in smoked salmon recipes, which can range from a wonderful Salmon Quiche to a mouthwatering Salmon Fettuccine. If you would like to serve wine with the Natural Smoked Salmon, we suggest a Chardonnay, Pinot Noir, or a Merlot.
Features & Highlights
- Traditional Native American Style Smoked Salmon (not lox) hand-filleted and soaked in a traditional Native American brine; Each fillet is inspected before being sealed in a gold foil pouch
- 100% Naturally Wild Caught Alaskan Salmon, Never Farm Raised; No preservatives, coloring, oils, or artificial ingredients; Certified Kosher
- Very high in Omega-3 Fatty Acids, High Protein, and Low Carb
- Shelf-stable until opened; refrigerate after opening
- Hot smoked over alder fires
|Item Weight:||0.16 pounds|
|Package Weight:||1.35 pounds|
|Package Size:||7.4 x 1.6 x 1.6 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.