Product Description & Reviews
Alaska Smokehouse smoked sockeye salmon fillet in wood comes in 4 ounce gift box. All natural smoked salmon is characterized by a light pink color, fine texture and mild flavor. Naturally wild smoked salmon has a flavor mild enough to allow the smoke process to carry the smokey flavor through the entire fillet, making it one of the best smoked salmon products on the market today. It is individually sealed in our state-of-the-art retort packaging. Custom wood box with our Traditional Three-Color Fish image silk screened on the lid. It is Kosher-Certified. Its luxurious sockeye smoked salmon, the best known northwest salmon, has exceptionally rich flavor, reddish color and firm texture. Once selected, the sockeye salmon are hand filleted and soaked in traditional Native American brine. The sockeye are then smoked over alder wood fires to succulent perfection. The fillets are then sealed in gold foil pouches, known as retorts, locking in the salmons freshness and rich flavor.
Features & Highlights
- Traditional Native American Style Smoked Salmon (not lox) hand-filleted and soaked in a traditional Native American brine; Each fillet is inspected before being sealed in a gold foil pouch
- Hot smoked over alder fires
- 100% Naturally Wild Caught Alaskan Salmon, Never Farm Raised; No preservatives, coloring, oils, or artificial ingredients; Certified Kosher
- Very high in Omega-3 Fatty Acids, protein, and low in carbs
- Marine Safety Council Certified Sustainable
- Shelf stable; No refrigeration needed until after you open the foil pouch
|Item Weight:||0.04 pounds|
|Package Weight:||0.75 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.4 x 1.8 x 1.8 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.