Product Description & Reviews
Easily Digestible Grain for Healthy Cooking Your hunt for an organic, aromatic rice is over! Our basmati rice is light, fluffy, cooks quickly, and mixes well with a variety of foods, sauces, and spices. One of the preferred ingredients of kitchari, basmati rice's smooth texture and delicious taste is easy on both the stomach and the palate. Whether you're looking to purchase a key cleanse ingredient, or a simple long-grained cooking rice to add to your pantry, ours might be just what you're looking for.*
Features & Highlights
- Basmati rice is one of the staples of Indian cooking and an Ayurvedic diet. Used in many recipes, this grain's slightly-cooling, sweet, light, moist qualities make it easily digestible by most people and perfect for soothing an irritated gut.
- Often called "the queen of fragrance" or "the perfumed one," basmati rice boasts a delicious, nutty flavor and aroma. A long-grained rice, it has been favored historically by emperors and praised by poets for hundreds of years.
- This tasty rice is not only easy to digest, but easy to prepare. Wash 1 cup rice until the water runs clear, place into a saucepan with 2 cups of water, bring to a boil, cover, and simmer until the water has been absorbed (approximately 15-20 minutes). Enjoy!
- Banyan Botanicals is committed to producing the highest quality Ayurvedic products using USDA certified organic herbs that are sustainably sourced and fairly traded. All our products are 3rd party tested to ensure product quality and safety.
- The Healthy Guarantee: If for any reason you are not satisfied with one of our products, we will gladly accept returns for a full product refund.
|Item Size:||7.25 x 2.5 x 2.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||3.1 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.7 x 2.8 x 2.8 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.