Product Description & Reviews
Chrysanthemums is very popular in alternative practices. Chrysanthemum provides mildly cold energy. It has special affinity to the energy channels that lead to the lungs, liver, spleen, and kidneys. Nutritionist Renee Rosen, trained at the Institute for Integrative Nutrition, has researched chrysanthemum extensively. "One cannot expect to take chrysanthemum and have a miraculous recovery from osteoporosis or to calm nerves overnight," she says. Rosen advises ensuring the purity and concentration of the preparation. She also recommends taking chrysanthemum for a long period of time to reap the benefits. Steeping instructions: Bring fresh, cold water to a boil and pour over 1 teaspoon of tea leaves per 8oz of water, steep 2 minutes, use the same leaves 2 times, 1.7oz tea makes approx.16 cups. Work well with goji berries tea Storage: Store in a cool, dry place. Reseal after use.
Features & Highlights
- DICTEA Embryo Chrysanthemum is from Tongxiang, Zhejiang, where embryo chrysanthemum originated. Hand-picked fine Hangzhou White Chrysanthemum buds only.
- Small and tight White Chrysanthemum buds, even size of each flower, soft and pleasant fragrant. Bright and golden yellow infusion with mildly sweet flavor and an herbal honey note.
- Chrysanthemum improves the function of livers and eye sights, detoxify our body. If you're allergic to daisies or ragweed, you might also be allergic to chrysanthemum. Definitely stop consuming it if you have a reaction like a skin rash or respiratory irritation.
- Perfect to drink hot or iced. Great to make chrysanthemum iced tea in summer, refreshing and healthy.
- NO NATURAL OR ARTIFICIAL FLAVORS: We only use real ingredients. Not chemical filled flavorings.
|Package Weight:||0.14 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.92 x 2.01 x 2.01 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.