Domori Criollo Blend Non-GMO Cacao Nibs from Venezuela - 1Kg Cocoa
Domori Criollo Blend Non-GMO Cacao Nibs from Venezuela - 1Kg Cocoa by Domori S.r.l. at Rae Of Sunshine Life. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Domori had a great intuition: saving the world's most prized cocoa varieties from extinction, preserving the original aromas and making them
Features & Highlights
- Easy-to-use cleaned and gently toasted nibs to work directly in a chocolate melanger to create incredible cocoa masses and chocolates.
- Criollo is the rarest of all cocoas, covering only 0,001% of world production. Thanks to its natural low content of tannins the chocolate obtained from working this blend will have low acidity, bitterness and astringency with an excellent sweetness and roundedness. Great balance to the palate with notes of dried fruits.
- Domori's native heart lies in Venezuela, at Hacienda San Hosè: a farm where Domori has been working for years to create a cocoa sanctuary of biodiversity, recovering 10 different Criollo varieties.
- Region of origin: Merida. Fermentation period of the beans: 3/4 days.
- Great to use as addition in everyday meals or snacks as part of an healthy diet. Average nutritional values for 100g: energy: 623Kcal-2476KJ, Proteins 12.0g, Carbohydrates 17.5g, of which sugars 1.0g, fats 53.0g, of which saturated 20.0g, fibres 13.0g, ashes 3.0g, salt 0.2g.
|Item Weight:||2.2 pounds|