Dried Seafood Giant Size Dried South-africa Abalone Baoyu 特大南非鮑魚 鲍鱼 4 Large pieces Net Weight (Around 530-550 grams per order) Free Worldwide Airmail
Dried Seafood Giant Size Dried South-africa Abalone Baoyu 特大南非鮑魚 鲍鱼 4 Large pieces Net Weight (Around 530-550 grams per order) Free Worldwide Airmail by Grand Gift at Rae Of Sunshine Life. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Our shop Based in Hong Kong, quality Guaranteed! 香港實店經營 信心保證 ！ 100% practicality photography by real goods!
Our shop Based in Hong Kong, quality Guaranteed!
香港實店經營 信心保證 ！
100% practicality photography by real goods!
Description: Giant Dried South Africa Abalone 大南非鮑魚
Origin: South Africa
Net Weight: 530-550 grams per 4 pieces per order
It is lightly sweet, mildly salty and neutral in nature.
Abalone is a common dried seafood in Asian countries. It has a high nutritional value. Some family would cook it as an essential cuisine on some special day such as family days, Lunar New Year etc.
How to serve:
1. Soak the dried abalone in clean water for 2-3 days till it gets softened. Refresh water at least twice a day, or it would get bad smell
2. Put the Abalone into Boiling water for 30 minutes with scallions and ginger to remove any unfavourable smell, switch off and let the water gets cold under room temperature;
3. Remove the internal organs and use teethbrush to remove the sands, if any.
4. Ready to cook with other ingredients
Clean, Ventilating, Dry Place.
You are highly recommended to consult your health care adviser prior to ingesting.
Features & Highlights
- Nature - All natural dried, 100% dryness;
- ORDER - 530-550 Grams per order with 4 large pieces;
- ORIGIN - Product from South Africa. Lightly sweet, mildly salty and neutral in nature
- USE - Valuable Chinese cuisine and usually used in some gathering cuisine;
- BUY IT NOW! FREE Shipment! Enjoy the natural Premium Healthy Cuisine NOW!