Product Description & Reviews
Enfamil EnfaCare Infant Formula is formulated to meet the special nutritional needs of babies born prematurely or at a low birth weight, and is recommended to be used through 12 months of age. Enfacare has additional protein, calcium, and extra vitamins & minerals* to promote early growth & helps your little one catch up to full-term, breastfed infants.** *Compared to Enfamil PREMIUM Infant Formula **When used in a program of Enfamil formulas: Enfamil Premature, Enfamil EnfaCare, & Enfamil PREMIUM Infant †Enfamil is the #1 pediatrician recommended brand of Infant Formula - QuintilesIMS, using the ProVoice Survey fielded from October 1, 2016 to September 30, 2017.
Features & Highlights
- Clinically proven to promote catch-up growth similar to full-term breastfed infants**
- Milk-based, 22 cal/fl oz formula with enriched nutrition* to promote your baby's healthy development
- DHA & Choline to help support baby's brain development and a blend of vitamins & nutrients to help support your baby's immune system
- Enfamil is the #1 Infant Formula brand recommended by pediatricians†
- Convenient and ready to use bottles, perfect for late night feedings or on-the-go moms
|Manufacturer:||Mead Johnson & Company|
|Publisher:||Mead Johnson & Company|
|Studio:||Mead Johnson & Company|
|Package Weight:||15.25 pounds|
|Package Size:||7.25 x 6 x 6 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.