Product Description & Reviews
Nestle Good Start Natural Cultures is the first and only infant formula to provide the added protection of beneficial probiotic cultures to help support a healthy immune system, plus Comfort Proteins and DHA & ARA. DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) and ARA (arachidonic acid) are fatty acids, or lipids, found naturally in breastmilk. These lipids are an important component to the development of healthy brain and eye tissues. During the third trimester of pregnancy the mother passes DHA and ARA to her baby. After the baby is born, the mother can continue to provide DHA and ARA to her child via breastfeeding, or by giving her child Good Start Natural Cultures formula. A Breakthrough Infant Formula Good Start Natural Cultures is a breakthrough infant formula designed to help support
Features & Highlights
- Formula offers complete nutrition with an easy-to-digest combination of ingredients
- Helps support your baby's healthy immune system
- Beneficial probiotic cultures increase levels of key antibodies
- Loaded with ingredients that support the natural protective barrier in the digestive tract
- Provides Comfort Proteins and lipids (DHA and ARA) that are important components of healthy brain and eye tissue
|Manufacturer:||Gerber Good Start Formula|
|Publisher:||Gerber Good Start Formula|
|Studio:||Gerber Good Start Formula|
|Item Weight:||0.72 pounds|
|Package Weight:||5.45 pounds|
|Package Size:||8.3 x 4.9 x 4.9 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.