Product Description & Reviews
Mt. Capra is a SMALL FAMILY FARM in the Pacific Northwest that has been in continuous operation for NEARLY A CENTURY. Capra Lactose is 100% pure goat milk lactose. Lactose is the naturally occurring sugar in the milk of all mammals. Also known as "milk sugar", lactose is roughly 20% the sweetness of common white table sugar. Capra Lactose is extracted from pure goat milk whey and is perfect for toddlers, kids, and adults. A perfect addition to foods and drinks, lactose has been used to support growth of healthy microflora such as Lactobacillus acidophilus. It can be added to coffee, smoothies, toddler drinks, baked goods, and yogurt.
Features & Highlights
- GOAT MILK LACTOSE - Comes from GOAT MILK which is easy to digest and LOW ALLERGY
- Goat milk is a SAFE ALTERNATIVE TO COW MILK and SOY MILK
- Goat Milk Lactose is an IDEAL carbohydrate source for the GOAT MILK FORMULA RECIPE
- Capra Lactose is free of pesticides, herbicides, growth hormones, and antibiotics.
- Lactose has been used to SUPPORT GROWTH OF HEALTHY MICROFLORA such as Lactobacillus acidophilus.
|Item Weight:||0.012 pounds|
|Item Size:||3.7 x 3.7 x 3.7 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.4 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.7 x 3.7 x 3.7 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.