Product Description & Reviews
Looking for healthy choices can be a daunting task. Did you know just lowering your salt and sodium intake and adding minerals to your diet can have inherit health benefits? Our Mission is accomplished by a combination of education and replacing high sodium salt with a reduced sodium enhanced potassium iodized salt called "Good Salt." GoodSalt is a premium salt substitute containing 43% less sodium which is replaced with essential nutrients and minerals such as Potassium, Magnesium, Lysine and Iodine. Almost half the sodium of regular salt plus added magnesium helps regulate high blood pressure. Potassium and Iodine help kidney function and protein synthesis. Store in a cool dry place as you would with regular salts such as Himalayan pink, Kosher or Sea salt. We recommend adding a few grains of rice to salt shakers to avoid hardening due to humidity. GoodSalts iodized salt plus minerals and nutrients ingredients are: 57% Sodium Chloride, 28% Potassium, 12% Magnesium, 2% Lysine and 2% Anti-Caking Iodine. Can be used and tastes just like regular salt but healthier. Use it in cooking or as a condiment for foods like chicken, meats or even popcorn! Always consult your physician before changing your diet. For more information, you can access our website at www.goodsaltusa.com
Features & Highlights
- THE BETTER SALT: 43% less sodium than regular table salt and invented in Finland by Dr. Heikki Karppanen as a flavorful salt substitute with added nutrient rich minerals
- BENEFICIAL MINERALS: Helps you increase your potassium and magnesium intake as GoodSalt is made up of 28% potassium, 12% magnesium, 2% lysine and 0.036% iodine.
- REAL SALT TASTE: Can be used and tastes great just like regular salt but healthier. Use it to season meats, sprinkle on grilled vegetables or even popcorn!
- HEALTH BENEFITS: Almost half the sodium of regular salt plus added magnesium helps regulate high blood pressure. Potassium and Iodine help kidney function and protein synthesis.
- LOWER SODIUM: 270mg per serving of 1/4 tsp (1.2g) versus 575mg per serving of 1/4 tsp of regular salt
|Manufacturer:||Red Eagle Salt Company|
|Publisher:||Red Eagle Salt Company|
|Studio:||Red Eagle Salt Company|
|Item Size:||5.2 x 3.66 x 3.66 inches|
|Package Weight:||2.4 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.3 x 3.7 x 3.7 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.