Product Description & Reviews
White whole wheat flour has been popular for centuries in easterneurope and australia. However red wheat dominates in the westernworld. With the same health benefits as the whole wheat to which weare accustomed, white whole wheat which is actually tan in color ismilder and sweeter in flavor. It has a lighter texture than wholewheat flour and can be used in recipes as a substitute for any typeof flour.(Note: This Product Description Is Informational Only. AlwaysCheck The Actual Product Label In Your Possession For The MostAccurate Ingredient Information Before Use. For Any Health OrDietary Related Matter Always Consult Your Doctor Before Use.)UPC: 71518050054Pack Of: 6
Features & Highlights
- Bran and germ are stone ground, preserving all of the grain's natural nutrients
- Made with 100-percent whole grains
- Unique flavoring and rich coloring set it apart from ordinary flours
- Great taste, with no artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives
- Healthy alternative to other processed graham flours
|Item Weight:||481.8 pounds|
|Item Size:||1 x 1 x 1 inches|
|Package Weight:||5.15 pounds|
|Package Size:||6.2 x 4.1 x 4.1 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.