Product Description & Reviews
Organic Turkish Sultana raisins are fully ripe moist and delicately sweet. They are graded for their large size. These fruits are picked at the peak of ripeness and dried without the use of sulfur or additives. The sultana is a "white", oval seedless grape variety also called the sultanina, Thompson Seedless, Lady de Coverly, and oval-fruited Kishmish. They are used mainly in savory dishes in Mediterranean and Middle Eastern cuisine. Excellent source of manganese and flavonoids, this sumptuous raisin helps protect against free radicals and strengthens the immune system.
Features & Highlights
- Grown in biodiverse environment using sustainable organic methods in Turkey, 100% USDA Certified Organic
- Taste juicy, with sweetness that makes them the best flavored raisins. Sulfite and sugar free
- Used in hot and cold cereal, pancakes, cakes, muffins, chicken or vegetable stew, couscous, salad, baking, trail mix or consumed straight from the bag
- No GMO, No Chemical Pesticides, No Chemical Fertilizers and No Additives
- Salt free; No MSG, No Preservatives; Non-irradiated, No ETO, processed in Allergan free US plant. Packed in food grade material
|Package Weight:||25 pounds|
|Package Size:||11 x 6 x 6 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.