Product Description & Reviews
Origin: Harvested between April and May in the Piedmont Region in Northern Italy. Ginseng and Acacia Honey is useful for sports lovers, for those who study, for the recovery from challenging and stressful activities. The result is a product of extraordinary quality, healthy and tasty. Aroma: Floral, fresh fruit and candy. Tasting Notes: Acacia honey is undoubtedly the best known among Italian honey. It is appreciated for its light color, almost transparent, for its sweet taste and for the fact that it naturally kept as a liquid forever.
Features & Highlights
- Acacia Honey with Ginseng
- Indicated for sports lovers, for those who study, for the recovery from challenging and stressful activities
- Harvested between in the Piedmont Region in Northern Italy
- Aroma: Floral, fresh fruit and candy.
- A product of extraordinary quality, healthy and tasty.
|Item Weight:||0.55 pounds|
|Package Weight:||0.97 pounds|
|Package Size:||2.99 x 2.83 x 2.83 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.