Kaluga Hybrid Amber Caviar, Huso Dauricus, River Beluga - 35.2 oz
Kaluga Hybrid Amber Caviar, Huso Dauricus, River Beluga - 35.2 oz by Marky's Caviar at Rae Of Sunshine Life. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The Kaluga Sturgeon is the largest fresh water fish in the world and can live up to 80 years. Kaluga Sturgeon is native to the Amur River basin
The Kaluga Sturgeon is the largest fresh water fish in the world and can live up to 80 years. Kaluga Sturgeon is native to the Amur River basin (Russian Federation & Asia). It is a semi- anadromous fish, spending some of its life in salt water but most of its life in freshwater. Kaluga lives in all types of benthic habitats in large rivers and lakes of the Amur River basin. Diet: Juvenile Kaluga feeds on invertebrates during their first year and then switches to small fish. From three to four years of age the diet consists mainly of adult fish. This caviar is harvested from Kaluga Hybridized sturgeon also known as the River Beluga. Kaluga Hybridized sturgeon is farmed raised in the Qiandaohu Lake, in an environment close to its natural habitat, in fresh drinking water, free of pollutants. Kaluga caviar makes a great substitute for the lack of Beluga, due to its related genus and should be suggested to those who are interested in purchasing something similar. This caviar?s distinctive savory taste, with hints of fruit and nut, will add a note of exclusivity and sophistication to any table and therefore will make a wonderful addition to the menu of any high end restaurant or a bar! - Manufacturer: Marky's - Brand: Marky's Caviar - Origin: Asia - Size: Very firm, large individual beads - Color: Glossy grey color pearls, with golden highlights and hints of dark amber and olive green - Flavor: Extremely mild, buttery flavor with a unique and rich, fully-flavored aftertaste - Shipping: Product is perishable and will be shipped via Overnight shipping - Preparation: Fresh Frozen, Cured with Salt - Packaging: Jar -Storage Type: Only Refrigerated (32 ? 38F), the product is perishable! -How to eat: Best served on a blini with cr?me fraiche, unsalted crackers, bread. -Drinks: champagne brute or dry white wine
Features & Highlights
- Our product is organically grown and DOES NOT contain Pesticides, added Hormones or Antibiotics
- Contains Omega 3's, Vitamin A, B12, E, Calcium, Selenium and Iron which helps to promote strong bones, teeth and a healthy immune system
- We guarantee Overnight Delivery with Ice Packs to preserve freshness. Note: the product is perishable and should be stored in refrigerator, 32-38F
- We offer a unique and unsurpassed selection of the finest, first quality malossol caviar available, directly sourced and hand selected from each harvest. High quality at a low price!
- This remarkable farm-raised hybrid caviar comes to us from Qiandaohu Lake, from an environment close to their natural habitat, from fresh drinking water, free of pollutants. Its firm, juicy grains ranging in color from glossy grey, with golden highlights to dark grey. And the flavor? It is exquisitely rich, mild, buttery flavor with a unique, fully-flavored aftertaste that can satisfy the most demanding customer. Note:it is a great substitute for Beluga Caviar, one of the highest quality caviar!
|Item Weight:||2.2 pounds|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Marky's Caviar, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
By Ready Seafood
Wild caught lobster daily from the Gulf of Maine. Lobsters are shipped live and arrive in a partitioned cooler box. Gel ice packs keep the lobsters cool and fresh. Cooking instructions included. Do not store lobsters in freshwater or directly on fres...
By Copper River Seafoods
The Copper River Sockeye Salmon arrive at our smoke house in Cordova, Alaska within 24 to 36 hours from the time they are caught. The fish are filleted by hand to ensure the highest quality possible, then put into our traditional curing brine, which ...
By Today Gourmet
Sole Fillets are an old favorite of the sea with a mild and pleasing flavor. Known for its light taste and flaky texture, Sole is a wonderful "family fish". Completely boneless and individually vacuum packed, it is the perfect solution for a quickFla...
By The Mazzetta Company
Seamazz Peeled and deveined Tail On Raw Shrimp, 2 Pound -- 10 per case. Sweetly flavorful and firm textured, SEAMAZZ Raw Shrimp is a delicious addition to a healthy diet. With no carbohydrates, saturated fat or trans fat, SEAMAZZ Raw Shrimp is a nutr...
By Caviar & Caviar
Our Alaskan Salmon Caviar is fresh, crisp and fine in quality. We only supply freshly produced Wild American Salmon Caviar, which exceeds standard salmon roe in terms of freshness, firmness, cleanliness of flavor and texture. Our Salmon Caviar mainta...
By Pillar Rock
All natural. Ready to serve. A natural source of omega-3 fatty acids. Kosher. ...