Kaluga Hybrid Amber Caviar, Huso Dauricus, River Beluga - 5.5 Oz
Kaluga Hybrid Amber Caviar, Huso Dauricus, River Beluga - 5.5 Oz by Marky's Caviar at Rae Of Sunshine Life. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The Kaluga Sturgeon is the largest fresh water fish in the world and can live up to 80 years. Kaluga Sturgeon is native to the Amur River basin
Features & Highlights
- Our product is organically grown and DOES NOT contain Pesticides, added Hormones or Antibiotics
- Contains Omega 3's, Vitamin A, B12, E, Calcium, Selenium and Iron which helps to promote strong bones, teeth and a healthy immune system
- We guarantee Overnight Delivery with Ice Packs to preserve freshness. Note: the product is perishable and should be stored in refrigerator, 32-38F
- We offer a unique and unsurpassed selection of the finest, first quality malossol caviar available, directly sourced and hand selected from each harvest. High quality at a low price!
- This remarkable farm-raised hybrid caviar comes to us from Qiandaohu Lake, from an environment close to their natural habitat, from fresh drinking water, free of pollutants. Its firm, juicy grains ranging in color from glossy grey, with golden highlights to dark grey. And the flavor? It is exquisitely rich, mild, buttery flavor with a unique, fully-flavored aftertaste that can satisfy the most demanding customer. Note:it is a great substitute for Beluga Caviar, one of the highest quality caviar!
|Item Weight:||0.34 pounds|