Product Description & Reviews
Maple Valley Cooperative, formed in 2007, is an all organic maple syrup cooperative in North America. We represent more than 12 certified organic family farms reaching from the Great Lakes region, all through the Appalachian Mountains and our farmers guarantee you the richest tasting and most nutritious maple syrup you've ever tasted. Whether they have generations of farming behind them, or are new to the responsibilities of managing a woodlot, our farmers are as dedicated to the fine science of crafting maple syrup as they are to practicing responsible forestry for the long-term health of the woods we work in. We like to call it carbon-friendly farming, and it holds us accountable to the future of our livelihood. Our syrup is certified non-GMO and it contains no additives, preservatives, coloring agents, artificial flavors or impurities. No compromises and no surprises! Packed with vitamins, minerals and antioxidants, our organic maple syrup is not only a healthy and natural sweetener, but its nutrient density has long made Maple Valley maple syrup the #1 recommended maple syrup for the Master Cleanse Kit. From our woods to your table, it's maple syrup exactly the way nature always intended.
Features & Highlights
- Maple Valley Organic Grade A Dark Robust "Formerly Grade B" Maple Syrup, 16 oz Glass
- Organic, Paleo, Kosher, Gluten Free, fair Trade, Vegan, Vegetarian, Free Shipping
- Excellent for use in Cooking, Baking, Coffee,Cocktails, Hostess Gifts, Healthy Sugar Substitute
- Maple Syrup has fewer calories and a lower glycemic index than either sugar or honey.
- Recommended by Stanley Burroughs for use in the Master Cleanse Lemonade Diet
|Manufacturer:||Maple Valley Cooperative|
|Publisher:||Maple Valley Cooperative|
|Studio:||Maple Valley Cooperative|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.