Product Description & Reviews
This native American black caviar is harvested from American Bowfin a bony fish from southern US backwaters. It doesn't belong to the Sturgeon family though Bowfish is more ancient. Due to its areal the Bowfish Caviar is widely used in the original Cajun cuisine and is well known as Choupique caviar. The grains are small in size and pearly of brownish to jet-black color with glossy and firm egg shell. The Bowfin Black Caviar is getting more trendy for its distinctive mildly tangy flavor. As it is similar in size and appearance to Sturgeon Caviar it can be used as its affordable substitute especially for the cooked dishes. It is normally used by chefs to cater large parties and events. However, Bowfin Caviar should only be served cold and is not suitable for cooking or garnishing hot dishes. Please pay attention that it changes color to red when heated! Note: Bowfin is not related to the sturgeon family, therefore it does not need a CITES permit for export. - Flavor: Mildly tangy flavor - Manufacturer: Marky's - Brand: Marky's Caviar - Origin: USA - Size: Small pearly grains - Color: Dark chestnut brown to black in color - Shipping: Product is perishable and will be shipped via Overnight delivery - Storage Type: Only Refrigerated, 32 - 38F - Appearance: Glossy - Best served with cr?me fraiche and a blini or lemon wedges - Drinks: Ice cold vodka or dry white wine. - We guarantee you won't be disappointed with delicious flavor of our caviar!
Features & Highlights
- Delectably fresh and exceedingly aromatic, Marcy?s American Black caviar ranges in color from dark chestnut brown to black, its firm grain is pleasing and juicy, with a distinctive mildly tangy flavor that inspires fierce loyalties. This caviar is the best when enjoyed with ice cold vodka or dry white wine. Note: limited quantities.
- Our product DOES NOT contain Pesticides, added Hormones or Antibiotics
- Contains Omega 3's, Vitamin A, B12, E, Calcium, Selenium and Iron which helps to promote strong bones, teeth and a healthy immune system
- We guarantee Overnight Delivery with Ice Packs to preserve freshness. Note: the product is perishable and should be stored in refrigerator, 32-38F
- We offer a unique and unsurpassed selection of the finest, first quality malossol caviar available, directly sourced and hand selected from each harvest. High quality at a low price!
|Item Weight:||0.03 pounds|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: 080000513090, ean: 0080000513090,
Tuna Creations Lemon Pepper adds a tangy citrus punch to meals or appetizers. Under 100 calories, this pouch features select cuts of premium chunk lig...
By Chicken of the Sea
mpn: 048000000866, ean: 0048000000866,
Chicken of The Sea® Skinless Boneless Chunk Style in Water Pink Salmon. The best salmon. Heart healthy omega-3*. Naturally 97% fat free. High in prot...
Albacore's mild flavor and firmer texture, hand packed in our Flavor Fresh Pouch, make it a great option for salads, pasta dishes or as a substitute f...