Marky's American Black Caviar, Bowfin - 16 oz
Marky's American Black Caviar, Bowfin - 16 oz by Marky's Caviar at Rae Of Sunshine Life. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. This native American black caviar is harvested from American Bowfin a bony fish from southern US backwaters. It doesn't belong to the Sturgeon family
Features & Highlights
- Delectably fresh and exceedingly aromatic, Marcy?s American Black caviar ranges in color from dark chestnut brown to black, its firm grain is pleasing and juicy, with a distinctive mildly tangy flavor that inspires fierce loyalties. This caviar is the best when enjoyed with ice cold vodka or dry white wine. Note: limited quantities.
- Our product DOES NOT contain Pesticides, added Hormones or Antibiotics
- Contains Omega 3's, Vitamin A, B12, E, Calcium, Selenium and Iron which helps to promote strong bones, teeth and a healthy immune system
- We guarantee Overnight Delivery with Ice Packs to preserve freshness. Note: the product is perishable and should be stored in refrigerator, 32-38F
- We offer a unique and unsurpassed selection of the finest, first quality malossol caviar available, directly sourced and hand selected from each harvest. High quality at a low price!
|Item Weight:||1 pounds|