Product Description & Reviews
Russian Sturgeon (Acipenser Gueldenstaedtii), also known as "Diamond Sturgeon" is listed as a "critically endangered" species on the IUCN Red List and strictly protected by CITES.The natural population of Russian Sturgeon declined 90% in the last 45 years.Russian Sturgeon reaches up to 6 feet in length and weighs up to 250 lb. Russian Sturgeon are native to the Caspian, Black, Sea of Azov and their river basins.It is an anadromous fish, moving to fresh waters only for spawning. Natural habitats are shallow coastal and estuarine zones at sea and deep parts of large rivers with moderate to swift current. Russian Sturgeon feeds on a wide variety of benthic mollusks, crustaceans and small fish. "Karat" Russian Osetra are farmed raised, in an environment close to their natural habitat, in fresh drinking water, free of pollutants.During the production process, caviar obtained from each fish is processed and packed separately, meaning that one original tin contains caviar from one single fish.This process ensures the product's purity, without mixing caviar from different fish. This top quality product can satisfy the most demanding customer.This caviar will add exclusiveness and sophistication to any event, party or a dinner for two. Russian Sturgeon Osetra is the original and only true Russian Osetra, native to the Caspian Sea and is the World's most renowned and awarded caviar, due to the current lack of any significant Beluga supply. -Manufacturer: Marky's Caviar -Brand: Marky's Caviar -Origin: Israel -Shipping: Product is perishable and will be shipped via Overnight delivery -Packaging: Jar / Tin -Storage Type: Only Refrigerated -Flavor: mild, smooth, rich nutty flavor with that fabulous, famous burst of the sea! -Size: Firm, medium to large size beads -Color: Bright light golden to golden olive color pearls, with hints of brown -Appearance: Clear & Glossy -Best served alone on a mother of pearl spoon -Drinks: champagne brut or brut rose
Features & Highlights
- It is a well-known fact that Caviar is the finest and most prestigious food in the whole world! Very fresh, very mild and utterly delectable, our caviar is defined by a nutty flavor and firm, juicy grains ranging in color from light golden to golden olive color pearls, with hints of brown.Exceedingly rare and rich this caviar is the number one suggestion for someone who is looking for genuine Russian Osetra caviar. This top quality product can satisfy the most demanding customer!
- Our product is organically grown and DOES NOT contain Pesticides, added Hormones or Antibiotics
- Contains Omega 3�s, Vitamin A, B12, E, Calcium, Selenium and Iron which helps to promote strong bones, teeth and a healthy immune system
- We guarantee Overnight Delivery with Ice Packs to preserve freshness. Note: the product is perishable and should be stored in refrigerator, 32-38F
- We offer a unique and unsurpassed selection of the finest, first quality malossol caviar available, directly sourced and hand selected from each harvest. High quality at a low price!
|Item Weight:||0.03 pounds|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.