Product Description & Reviews
If it didn't exist in 1850, it ain't in here. This mix is 100% all natural with no MSG and nothing artificial. A rare heritage chile gives this mix an uncommon unctuousness for Mexican style chorizo. Designed to be mixed with a pound of 80/20 ground beef, a little vinegar, and some water, you can now make your own authentic tasting gourmet Mexican chorizo that does not have all those pig parts most people really don't want to eat. Best of all you don't have tons of orange grease in the pan either. Once blended, cook it up and scramble some eggs for a real Mexican breakfast. Or put ¼ lb uncooked chorizo into prepared boxed au gratin potatoes just before baking for Mexican au gratin. Not recommended to use very lean ground turkey because the chorizo will turn out very dry and not taste as it should.
Features & Highlights
- You can make healthy, gourmet Mexican chorizo without critter parts you don't want to eat
- Easy to make your own Mexican sausage with a little vinegar, some water, and 1 lb 80/20 ground beef or pork
- Versatile. Mix raw chorizo with prepared au gratin potatoes to make a Mexican au gratin main dish
- Made with a rare, heritage chile for a rich flavor that's NOT real spicy
- If it didn't exist in 1850 it ain't in here. Genuine flavors from 100% natural ingredients. No MSG, nothing artificial
|Item Weight:||0.19 pounds|
|Item Size:||1.25 x 5 x 5 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.85 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.2 x 2.1 x 2.1 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.