Product Description & Reviews
Black turtle beans are related to the kidney bean. Black turtle beans are also known as black beans. Turtle beans are small, kidney shaped with a slight rectangular look. These beans are black, shiny and have a slight mushroom flavor. Black beans hold their shape when cooked and absorb flavors well. Native to south America. Black turtle beans are an important ingredient in Brazilian and Cuban dishes.Approximately 3/8 inch long and slightly kidney shaped. Satiny black skin and white center. When cooked, Organic Black Beans have a dense, meaty texture with an earthy, slightly sweet flavor.
Features & Highlights
- Approximately 3/8 inch long and slightly kidney shaped
- Satiny black skin and white center
- When cooked, Organic Black Beans have a dense, meaty texture with an earthy, slightly sweet flavor
- An easy-to-use high-fiber, high-protein, low-fat ingredient
- All natural, gluten free, organic, non-GMO, kosher
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.