Product Description & Reviews
Organic Tea Seed Oil, is an organic plant oil refined from selected, unshelled, cold pressed seeds of the organic green tea plant. Camellia Oleifera Tea seed oil is a pale amber green edible oil with a herbal aroma. Do not confuse with tea TREE oil. This light, greenish colored oil can be used for a vast array of cooking ranging from sautéing seafood, poultry or meat, tossed into pasta, salads or vegetables. Organic Tea Seed Oil is also used in cosmetic applications for skin care as well. It is an excellent moisturizer containing vitamin A, B, and E. It is easily absorbed by the skin, for which it can help alleviate dry skin problems.
Features & Highlights
- Safe high smoke point of 485°F for cooking & frying. Superior to coconut oil 350°F & olive oil 391°F - Great for both cooking and cosmetics
- Create the best salad dressing, marinades, dips, with it's pure, uncooked natural flavor. Gluten free
- Apply topically to get beautiful soft skin & shiny hair due to it's high natural vitamin E content
- Benefit from high monosaturates, omega 3,6 and 9, polyphenols, low saturated fat and no trans fats.
- Economical shelf life of approx 24 months when stored in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight.
|Manufacturer:||Green Source Organics|
|Brand:||Green Source Organics|
|Publisher:||Green Source Organics|
|Studio:||Green Source Organics|
|Package Weight:||9 pounds|
|Package Size:||0 x 0 x 0 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.