Login       My Wishlist
  My Cart
$0.00 / 0 items
 
Rae Of Sunshine Life
Better Living Starts With Healthy Eating
International Access
Global Shipping Options Available
  Our Catalog   Cooking & Baking   Baking Mixes

Pancake Mix – All-Natural Whole Grain Pancake Mix


Pancake Mix – All-Natural Whole Grain Pancake Mix by Sunday Morning Pancake Mix at Rae Of Sunshine Life. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Incorporating wheat, rye, buckwheat, barley, brown rice, oats, spelt, milo, cornmeal, and a little flax for good measure, we have turned what once was a breakfast filled with over-processed, empty calories into a wholesome, nutritious meal that is still easy to prepare and-most importantly-- delicious! We source high-quality whole grains, giving priority to small-scale farmers who use sustainable practices. With 90% of our ingredients certified organic and the other 10% ecologically grown, you


Product Description & Reviews

Incorporating wheat, rye, buckwheat, barley, brown rice, oats, spelt, milo, cornmeal, and a little flax for good measure, we have turned what once was a breakfast filled with over-processed, empty calories into a wholesome, nutritious meal that is still easy to prepare and-most importantly-- delicious! We source high-quality whole grains, giving priority to small-scale farmers who use sustainable practices. With 90% of our ingredients certified organic and the other 10% ecologically grown, you can trust that what you are putting into your body is the best of the best.

Features & Highlights

  • 2-pound bag of Sunday Morning whole grain pancake and waffle mix
  • Nutritious mix of 9 whole grains milled in small batches - please see ingredient list for details
  • 90% of our ingredients are certified organic, the remaining 10% are ecologically grown
  • This pancake and waffle mix requires adding milk, eggs, and oil
  • Gourmet pancake and waffle mix is delicious and a healthy choice for kids - even finicky eaters love this recipe!

Additional Information

Manufacturer:Sunday Morning Pancake Mix
Brand:Sunday Morning Pancake Mix
Publisher:Sunday Morning Pancake Mix
Studio:Sunday Morning Pancake Mix
UPC:091037722805
EAN:0091037722805
Item Size:3 x 9.75 x 9.75 inches
Package Weight:1.9 pounds
Package Size:5.43 x 2.6 x 2.6 inches

Pancake Mix – All-Natural Whole Grain Pancake Mix by Sunday Morning Pancake Mix

Buy Now:
Pancake Mix – All-Natural Whole Grain Pancake Mix

4.4 out of 5 stars with 300 reviews
Condition: New
Lead Time: 1 - 2 Business Days
Availability: In Stock
$19.95


Quantity:  

 


View More In Baking Mixes.

 


Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?


If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.

First Name:
Last Name:
Email Address:
Your Message:

Related Best Sellers


Mrs. Butterworth's Breakfast for 1 12 Piece Single Serve Pancake Mix, Chocolate Chip
By Mrs. Butterworth
Mrs. Butterworth’s syrup has been a household favorite since it emerged on grocery store shelves in 1961. Since then, it has expanded its product of...

Udis Blueberry and Oat Muffin Tops, 12 Ounce - 4 per pack - 6 packs per case.
By Udi's
mpn: UGF806371,
Udis Blueberry and Oat Muffin Tops, 12 Ounce - 4 per pack -- 6 packs per case. Udi s Blueberry Oat Muffin Tops combine sweet and tangy blueberries wit...

lydia's Gluten Free Lemon Cake Mix - for Cakes or Muffins - a delicious healthy snack food that can be made vegan - no soy or nuts - no additives or preservatives - with an easy baking recipe.
By Lydia's Healthy Edibles, LLC
ean: 0705911296084,
ALL-NATURAL DESSERT Without any Refined Flours, Artificial Ingredients, added Sugars, Gluten, unhealthy Fats, Nuts, Soy, and Chemical Preservatives, t...

Diabetic Kitchen Pancake & Waffle Mix Is Keto-Friendly, Low-Carb, Gluten-Free, High-Fiber, No Artificial Sweeteners or Sugar Alcohols, Non-GMO and No Sugar Added (13 Servings)
By Diabetic Kitchen
ean: 0859430005136,
Finally... You Can Enjoy Big, Fluffy Pancakes and Waffles Again With No GuiltEveryone loves pancakes but most pancakes will spike blood sugar and don'...

Paleo Folks Chocolate Chip Cookies Low Carb Baking Mix - Perfect Dairy free, Grain Free, Gluten free, Soy free, Refined Sugar Free, & Low Carb Snacks - Made With Organic Ingredients non GMO 246 Gr
By Paleo Folks
ean: 0614458907257,
Absolutely delicious paleo friendly cookies with scrumptious chocolate chips in every bite!. Perfect low carb, non-gmo paleo snacks and treats for you...

Gold Coast Traditions Organic Whole Wheat Buttermilk Pancake Mix, 19 Ounce Bags (Pack of 3)
By Gold Coast Traditions
ean: 0867594000225,
Only premium ingredients make up this organic pancake mix. This guilt-free, tasty recipe is sweetened with organic stevia and the natural sweetness of...

Udi's Gluten Free Blueberry Muffins - 4 CT
By Udi's
ean: 0698997809319,
Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Soy Free, Nut Free 4 muffins per package These blueberry gems are a perfect way to jump start your day. Sugar sprinkles and b...

Gourmet Sweet Potato Pancake & Waffle Mix By Rosella Baked Goods: Delicious & Nutritious Vegan Breakfast & Brunch Recipe With Healthy, Quality Ingredients, Fiber & Vitamins, 2-Pack
By Rosella Baked Goods
ean: 0712038019007,
Pancake And Waffle Enthusiast! This One's For You! When you think of the perfect breakfast or brunch food, are pancakes and waffles the first words th...

Sweetpea Pantry Grainy Brainy Pancake Mix with Buckwheat, Flax and Quinoa, 365 grams
By Sweetpea Pantry
Get the goodness in. Delicious and nutritious baking mix for home-made gluten-free Grainy Brainy Pancakes full of wholesome ingredients: buckwheat flo...

Paleo Baking Company Paleo Banana Bread Cake & Muffin Mix
By Paleo Baking Company
ean: 0854787004030,
About Paleo Banana Bread & Muffin Mix Enjoy the classic flavor of banana bread with this moist and delicious paleo baking mix. Simple to make, Paleo B...



Privacy Policy / Terms of Service / Accessibility Statement
© 2019 - raeofsunshinelife.com. All Rights Reserved.