Product Description & Reviews
About Heilala Vanilla (pronounced 'hey la la') Heilala Vanilla began as an aid project in the beautiful and unspoilt South Pacific Island of Tonga. Following on from a devastating cyclone in 2002, Heilala Vanilla was founded to assist the community by providing employment and a sense of purpose and pride. The Heilala Vanilla plantation was established by a New Zealand family, in partnership with a local Tongan family from the village of Utungake in Vava'u and in 2005, the first crop was harvested. The beans were taken back to New Zealand and loved by local chefs who quickly spread the word that these vanilla beans were the plumpest and most flavorsome they had ever worked with. Since these small beginnings Heilala Vanilla has partnered with growers throughout several islands in Tonga and celebrated their 10th harvest of vanilla beans in 2015. Heilala Vanilla has significantly impacted the Tongan economy and continues to give back by providing employment and infrastructure across a number of communities. To this day Heilala Vanilla is the world's most awarded vanilla and products are sought after by specialty food retailers, fine dining establishments and gourmet food manufacturers all around the world. All Heilala Vanilla Products are Gluten Free. Heilala Vanilla beans have Kosher Certification from the Kosher Licensing Authority.
Features & Highlights
- NATURE'S SUPERFOOD SWEETENER - Sweet and fragrant, Heilala Vanilla powder is a great sugar substitute and a guilt-free addition to your healthy diet. Add it to savory recipes, as well as baking, desserts, coffee, smoothies, and raw slices.
- POTENT FLAVOR - Heilala Vanilla beans are dried down to zero percent moisture in small batches before being ground into a fine powder. The slow drying process results in a powder that is twice the intensity of many mass-produced, low quality vanilla products available.
- USE INSTEAD OF VANILLA EXTRACT - Discover the superior alternative to vanilla extracts with the pure, true vanilla flavor of Heilala Vanilla Powder. Half of a teaspoon of powdered vanilla is equal to one teaspoon of pure vanilla extract.
- ALL NATURAL INGREDIENTS - This rich concentrated powder contains 100% pure, organic, dried and ground Madagascar variety vanilla beans. It is Raw, Unrefined, Unprocessed with no additional ingredients.
Non GMO, Sugar Free, Gluten Free, Vegan and Vegetarian, Paleo, Kosher certified, Alcohol free. Nutritionally superior, Heilala Vanilla is a good source of essential oils, vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants
- HAND PICKED IN TONGA - Heilala Vanilla is single estate vanilla, grown in the Pacific Island Kingdom of Tonga, one of the most pure and natural growing environments in the world
|Item Weight:||0.06 pounds|
|Package Weight:||0.25 pounds|
|Package Size:||2.6 x 1.6 x 1.6 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.