Product Description & Reviews
Red, meaty, sweet and pleasing to the eye, the strawberry has many of the virtues that make a food healthy. Use as a classic topping for breakfast, in pies and cakes. Also sublime with fresh cheese. "Strawberry fragrans," as it was originally called by the Romans in tribute to its intense aroma, is native to the Alps, where it grew in the wild. Fiordifrutta Organic Fruit Spread is organic, non-GMO, Kosher certified, and gluten free.All the Flavor of Freshly Picked Strawberries. Well Suited for the Preparation of Pies and Cakes.
Features & Highlights
- All the Flavor of Freshly Picked Strawberries
- Well Suited for the Preparation of Pies and Cakes
- Goes Nicely with Yogurt, Smoothies, Fresh Cheese, Ricotta and Mascarpone
- Organic; Non GMO; Kosher Certified and Gluten Free
- Red, meaty, sweet and pleasing to the eye, the strawberry has many of the virtues that make a food healthy
|Manufacturer:||Rigoni Di Asiago|
|Brand:||Rigoni di Asiago|
|Publisher:||Rigoni Di Asiago|
|Studio:||Rigoni Di Asiago|
|Package Weight:||6 pounds|
|Package Size:||5 x 4.5 x 4.5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.