Product Description & Reviews
Way back in 1943, Carl Roettele had an idea—marry the richness of fresh tomatoes to the zestiness of green chili peppers. The result was legendary and the rest is history. RO*TEL still holds firmly to the belief that quality is paramount in making a great tasting product. That's why only the reddest, ripest tomatoes and the zestiest chilies make the final cut. ABOUT CONAGRA Ro*tel is a member of the ConAgra Foods family, one of the largest packaged foods companies in North America with major presence in retail outlets, foodservice and restaurants, and in ingredients. Our more than 70 brands--which include favorites such as Pam, Hunt's, Healthy Choice, Wesson, Swiss Miss, Rotel, Peter Pan, Marie Callender's, Hebrew National, Wolf Brand Chili, Rosarita, Egg Beaters, Chef Boyardee, and more--are in 96% of U.S. households, and more than 30% of ConAgra Foods brands are number one in their category.
Features & Highlights
- The original Texas family recipe - made with a mouth-watering combination of vine-ripened red tomatoes blended with select green chilies and a savory mixture of secret spices.
- Refreshing and balanced, it makes ordinary appetizers and dishes come alive with the bold, festive flavor of the Southwest.
- Perfect for making our Famous Queso Dip. Simply blend 1 can of RO*TEL with a package of Velveeta cut into cubes.
- ook for 5 minutes over medium heat stirring frequently. Serve warm with chips or crackers.
- This tasty dip will spice up any occasion.
|Item Weight:||18 pounds|
|Package Weight:||18.1 pounds|
|Package Size:||10.7 x 4.1 x 4.1 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.