Product Description & Reviews
These lovely rose-colored Pakistani Himalayan Salt Bricks are extremely versatile. The bricks can be used chilled as a serving dish for food such as sushi, cheese, or ice cream as the brick imparts a mild salty and mineral flavor unique to Himalayan salt. The bricks can also be heated in a 500 degree oven or on the grill, and then used to sear seafood. For decorative use, these salt bricks look lovely propped in a window. Salt is said to bring good luck to homes, making these exquisite Himalayan bricks the perfect housewarming gift!
Features & Highlights
- Mined from within the ancient Himalayan Mountains in Pakistan.
- Heat in the oven or on the grill to cook meats, seafood, vegetables.
- Chill in the fridge or freezer and top with sushi, cheeses, ice cream, sorbet.
- Bricks impart a mild salty and mineral flavor to food.
- Simple clean-up by rinsing with water. May be used hundreds of times.
|Item Weight:||0.06 pounds|
|Package Weight:||5.25 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.1 x 2.1 x 2.1 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.