Product Description & Reviews
Can't decide? Try them both! Out of this world taste and nutrition. The satisfying, rich flavor of Vanilla ice cream and the delectable, fruity flavor of Strawberry ice cream, with the convenience of a snack. Minimally processed and freeze-dried to maintain optimal nourishment and flavor. 3 oz. INGREDIENTS Vanilla: Organic cashews, organic coconut milk, organic maple syrup, organic coconut water, organic vanilla extract, sea salt. || Strawberry: Organic cashews, organic strawberries, organic coconut milk, organic maple syrup, sea salt
Features & Highlights
- Non-GMO, Organic, Soy-Free, Dairy-Free, Vegan, no refined sugar or added oil.
- 100% Money Back Guarantee. If you don't absolutely love this crunchy, creamy healthy snack, just contact us for a full refund.
- Satisfy cravings in healthy way. The perfect kids snack! You don't need to sacrifice taste for nutrition with this wholesome treat. Vanilla Space Ice Kream is made from just 6 ingredients and Strawberry from 5 and both have only 110 calories per serving, while providing an abundance of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants.
- Ice cream anytime. Easy to eat on the go because it's freeze-dried, Space Ice Kream can keep its nutritional value and flavor for up to 35 years and can be stored at room temperature.
- Space Ice Kream, the world's first dairy-free, freeze dried ice cream, has the satisfying, rich flavor of traditional ice cream, but with the convenience of a snack. Inspired by the nostalgic treat originally created for the Apollo space missions in the 1960s, Space Ice Kream comes in cashew-coconut based bite-sized nuggets, minimally processed and freeze-dried to maintain optimal nourishment.
|Package Weight:||0.19 pounds|
|Package Size:||3 x 2.5 x 2.5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.