Product Description & Reviews
These soft, tender black olives are scrumptious with just the right texture. They're the perfect snack to enjoy right out of the bag or pour over your favorite savory dish. Technically a fruit, our delectable Botija olives are packed with nutrition and have vitamins A and E, calcium, iron, and beautifying oleic acid, a heart-healthy monounsaturated fat.Did you know that most olives are picked long before they are truly ripe and can even be softened with chemicals such as lye? Some olives are artificially darkened with an iron compound called ferrous gluconate, and all canned olives are pasteurized (cooked). Our certified organic Botija olives are hand selected when ripe, sea salt cured and low temperature dried for a unique olive experience.
Features & Highlights
- Tree-ripened, hand selected, sea salt cured and low temperature dried for a unique olive experience
- Most other olives are picked long before they are truly ripe and can be artificially colored for consistency
- Botija Olives have vitamins A and E, calcium, iron, and beautifying oleic acid, a heart-healthy fat
- These soft, tender black olives are scrumptious with just the right texture, and are the perfect snack
- Non-GMO, CCOF Certified Organic, Raw, Vegan, Earth Kosher, Sustainably-grown.
|Item Weight:||0.5 pounds|
|Item Size:||5.3 x 1.3 x 1.3 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.5 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.9 x 0.8 x 0.8 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.