Add natural beauty to your home or office with air plants! These indoor plants don't need soil to grow, so they can flourish in many different environments. Additionally, they require only a moderate amount of light and only need watering about once a week, making them the lowest-maintenance plants available! They make excellent gifts for house-warming or other occasions. They are also work wonderfully as desktop decorations for your office or home desk. What separates these unique plants from other plants are their leaves, which have adapted to absorb water and nutrients from the air. This allows air plants to thrive when they are suspended in the air or grown atop driftwood and rocks. Air plants are perfect for terrariums, cages, and glass containers with holes or gaps that allow for plenty of air flow. There are a myriad of other creative ways to display air plants; the possibilities are limited only by your imagination! Air plants look especially beautiful when set atop river stones or driftwood. The Tillandsia air plant known as Butzii is probably the most unique-looking and intriguing air plant we have to offer! Its long, wispy leaves are wavy and resemble tentacles. It is mostly dark green in color, but the base features a gorgeous speckled pattern of light and/or dark colors. Unlike most air plant species, a Butzii plant is shiny and smooth in texture. We recommend keeping air plants in an area where they receive a moderate amount of light. Indirect sunlight and artificial home/office lighting are appropriate for these plants. It's generally safe to keep air plants in direct sunlight for 2 to 3 hours or less each day, but we recommend misting them with water to keep them from drying out. The optimal way to water these air plants is to soak them in water for 2 hours once per week. If the leaves of your air plants become soft or pale in color, this means the plants are too dry, and you should mist or water them more often.
Features & Highlights
- UNIQUE BUTZII TILLANDSIA AIR PLANTS: This pack comes with 12 healthy Butzii air plants. Each plant will range from 5 to 8 inches and will look very similar to the photos included in this listing.
- EASY CARE HOUSE PLANTS: Tillandsia Air Plants are extremely low maintenance and easy to care for. They require only a moderate amount of light, no soil, and only need watering about once a week.
- DIY HOME DECOR: Air plants are perfect for terrariums, cages, and a myriad of other creative displays; the possibilities are limited only by your imagination.
- Many Tillandsias are becoming endangered in the wild due to over collection. To protect these threatened resources, all of our air plants are greenhouse grown and never wild collected.
- HEALTHY LIVE ARRIVAL GUARANTEED: Your air plants will arrive alive and healthy. Each order will come with a 100 percent live arrival guarantee.
|Manufacturer:||Aquatic Arts, LLC - Dropship|
|Brand:||Plants for Pets|
|Publisher:||Aquatic Arts, LLC - Dropship|
|Studio:||Aquatic Arts, LLC - Dropship|
|Item Weight:||0.31 pounds|
|Item Size:||6 x 6 x 6 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.31 pounds|
|Package Size:||5 x 4 x 4 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Plants for Pets, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Send wishes for a speedy recovery and good health! This care package has just what the doctor ordered including chicken noodle soup mix, a Ghirardelli chocolate bar and a crossword puzzle book. Butter Toffee Pretzels (2 oz.) Ghirardelli Milk & Carame...