Product Description & Reviews
We love these organic Capia peppers because their little snap makes them so much more versatile than the usual jarred red pepper. We stuff them whole with cheese or ground beef for a tasty main dish; slice or chop them for our salads and sandwiches; add crushed garlic for a special bruschetta! These single estate, small batch red peppers come in 16oz. jars, packed in an all-natural brine of water, sea salt and a touch of citric acid to preserve their color. Product of Greece.USDA-Certified Organic fire-roasted whole Capia Red Peppers. 100% artisanal and traceable to the source..
Features & Highlights
- USDA-Certified Organic fire-roasted whole Capia Red Peppers. 100% artisanal and traceable to the source.
- Small-batch, single-estate production and hand-picked to ensure the highest quality whole peppers.
- Truly fire-roasted, not chemically treated, to preserve their sweet taste and firm texture.
- Fat-free and high in fiber, these Greek Capia Peppers are a healthy addition to your Mediterranean diet.
- 100% Organic Capia Peppers. Come in 16oz. jars and are a product of Greece.
|Brand:||Tragano Greek Organics|
|Item Weight:||0.16 pounds|
|Package Weight:||1.82 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.62 x 3.58 x 3.58 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.