Product Description & Reviews
Freekeh (pronounced free-ka) is a new super food and ingredient. It is 'roasted green grains.' Freekeh is a process and not the name of a grain variety. Similar to wheat berry in size and texture Freekeh is 100% natural! The grains are harvested while still soft, young and green, then parched, roasted and dried. The process captures and more importantly retains the grains at the state of peak taste and nutrition. Green grains are very different in properties to mature grains. The entire process is natural and only uses fire and air. No additives or preservatives are used. Freekeh is free from GMO. The use of freekeh in recipes are endless from a side dish like rice or pasta, to soups and salads. And, it is simple to cook and use. Both cracked and whole grain freekeh is cooked just like rice on the stove, in the microwave or in a rice cooker.
Features & Highlights
- YANKEETRADERS, Healthy Freekeh, Whole Grain, 14 Ounce Bag.
- Similar to wheat berry in size and texture. 100% natural! Free from any chemicals
- No additives or preservatives are used. Freekeh is free from GMO.
- Low carbohydrates, high in fiber (up to four times the fiber of brown rice)
- Good for general bowel health. Beneficial for preventing constipation and managing Irritable Bowel Syndrome
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.